*Positivity is Our Superpower: Everything I've Learned about Trauma, Grief, Confidence and Self-Love
Body positivity activist Malin Andersson shares how she unlocked her inner strength to overcome trauma and find healing - and how you can too. As a TV personality and mental health activist, Malin has inspired thousands with her honesty, resilience and sassy sense of humour. Never shying away from the troubles of her past, she speaks openly about her experiences with her mental health, body image, domestic abuse, baby loss and grief.
In this book, she shares how she overcame past traumas and found healing - and how you can too.
* Turn setbacks into strengths
* Deal with negative people
* Work through grief and trauma
* Develop your personal power
* Find your purpose
* And take back control Life will throw us challenges and dark days, but we all have the inner strength to survive, heal and find the light again.
Malin's resilience will encourage you to carve a new path and realize that you are enough, just as you are.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way