I Feel Bad About My Neck
'Nora Ephron is everything.' Dolly Alderton
'An uncanny ability to sound like your best friend' The New York Times
Academy Award-winning screenwriter and director Nora Ephron (When Harry Met Sally, Heartburn, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail) turns her sharp wit on to her own life.
Now with an introduction from Dolly Alderton, author of Everything I Know About Love, revealing how a new generation of women can take inspiration from Nora's wisdom about life.
* Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn't fit in the shoe store, it's never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it's important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you're ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
'So bold and so vulnerable at the same time. I don't know how she did it' Phoebe Waller-Bridge
'I am only one of millions of women who will miss Nora's voice' Lena Dunham
'The book that most influenced me' Lily Allen