'A laugh-out-loud romcom about what it means to come out... A must-read' Red
'The queer rom com I've been waiting for' Laura Kay
'Literary crack. I am so on board it hurts' Leena Norms
Georgina has a strict routine:
1) teach piano to bored children
2) schedule dates with long-term boyfriend
3) repeat until dead
But then, one wild night, she auditions for a lesbian pop band and realises:
1) she longs to play her own music
2) she wants to be just like them
3) she has a huge crush on their female drummer...
Realising she might like girls as well as boys, Georgina and her schedule are in chaos.
Torn between the safety of her old life, and the freedom of a new one, she does what any rational person would do. She splits herself in two. After all, two lives are twice the fun... right?
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way